Are you Considering How and Where to access World class customer service support for your customers? Then you really MUST look at South Africa.
When businesses start to look at the options available outside of the UK to access exceptional Customer Service support for their customers they will find a myriad of options available. There are so many organisations willing to offer their help to guide you successfully on this journey but few have the real understanding, experience and market presence that we at Burford Solutions possess. South Africa has a leading economy, established trade links across the continent of Africa and the
established infrastructure necessary to support growth and we believe that South Africa is a great option to consider.
With their western-aligned financial and legal systems and highly compatible business culture, South Africa could be the ideal solution for enhancing the Customer Service experience with improved profitability and customer satisfaction.
At Burford Solutions we can support you every step of the way by utilising –
- Our established contacts and experience in this region which can introduce reliable global delivery partners. These are approved providers that have passed our own intensive Due Diligence programme.
- Our advisory and consultancy services which can help identify optimum opportunities that meet your business objectives and ensure a smooth transition.
There are several key business functions that you may want to move to South Africa, and it’s becoming globally recognised as a cost-effective and high-quality solution for services including:
Credit lifecycle management
Finance and accounting
IT, communications and tech.
The benefits of outsourcing to South Africa
By offering significant cost efficiencies for managing these business services, expanding your organisation to South Africa doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the quality of those functions, whether customer-facing or not.
With a large talent pool that has the experience and skillset required to deliver high-quality services and outputs across the board, cost savings of somewhere between 40%-60% for western businesses are usual when outsourcing key functions.
South Africa can be the perfect business gateway to the African continent, providing even more opportunity for growth and further expansion in the future.
- BPESA GBS ALCHEMY AWARDS 2023: CELEBRATING THE RISING TALENT IN THE GBS INDUSTRYon November 22, 2023 at 12:05 pm
The Cape Town International Convention Centre was alight with talent and celebration as the annual BPESA GBS Alchemy Awards 2023 illuminated the night on […]
- BPESA Future Skills and the UNDP GIZ KwaZulu Natal Skills Projecton August 15, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Enabling digital transformation of the Global Business Services sector in KZN focusing on closing the gender equity gap powered by the BPESA Future Skill, UNDP […]
- VWSA's Transformational Journey: Leveraging BPESA's Future Skills Platform for Upskilling and Economic Growthon August 15, 2023 at 10:23 am
VWSA, one of SA’s leading Automotive manufacturers made use of the BPESA Future Skills Platform (FSP) to upskill a select group of deserving staff and were […]
- Empowering South African Youth: BPESA, Nedbank, and SPF Join Forces for Financial Literacy Educationon August 14, 2023 at 4:55 pm
According to CNBC Africa, a staggering 47% of the South African population is deemed financially illiterate, with only 5% of the population projected to retire […]